Saturday 23 October 2010

First Post.

If you can read this, means ....... you know English..



Thanks for Reading this Post.

This is a blog dedicated to Cataloging my Collection (Some Seem like Junk now).

Since Primary school I collected Stamps, Lizzard Eggs, Fish Eyeballs, Minerals, Badges & Pins, Dragon Ball Cards, Telephone Cards, Those surprise Ball Toys, Stickers, and Many Other Things.

Now I Mainly collects Bank Notes and Special Coins. (Still learning)
And I wanted to sell of my old collections of Other things.

(In a perfect Economic sense, I Believe Everything in the world (that is Tangible) CAN be sold/traded at a Price. Its always a matter of price.)

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=MLMc67EJVtc&feature=related

If you see anything you like to buy, you can let me know. Leave a comment or Send me an e ma ail.
(PS: For Banknotes&Coins The Prices I post up is a little higher than the catalog price. That's because I wanna get my collection complete asap~, and by buying it, ur supporting it. :))


Have a Nice Day, Cheerio~!

Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment